2013 Water Follies Tickets on Sale Now at Albertsons Stores
The 48th running of the Columbia Cup plus the HAPO airshow will take place July 26-28 in 2013. Tickets for riverside venues are on sale now. Water Follies weekend passes for adults are $25 and children ages 6-12 are $10. Saturday-only tickets are $15 for adults and day passes for kids are $5. There are two ways to get your tickets:
- Telephone: (509) 783-4675
- In person: 621 N. Gum, Ste. A Kennewick or any Tri-Cities Albertsons store
Due to budget cuts, not all of the same Air Force jets will be at HAPO’s “Over the River” air show. Here’s what organizers have lined up to replace them:
- The Supermarine Spitfire from the Historic Flight. One of the planes that made the Rolls-Royce Merlin famous before it powered a generation of Thunderboats.
- The Alpha Jet – From Mustang High Flight LLC. European light attack jet and trainer. Most notably used by the French Air Force jet team Patrouille Acrobatique de France
- Red Eagle Airshows – Internationally-renowned, two-ship formation aerobatic team fling the Talon Eagle Bi-plane.
- Will Allen Airshows – Known as the “flying tenor” for his unique national anthem performances, although he will only be flying at this year’s event, not singing.
- U.S. Air Force Heritage Flight – Featuring 2 P-51 Mustangs
Log on to www.waterfollies.com for more information about the Lamb Weston Columbia Cup, HAPO Community Credit Union Over the River Air Show and the 1-Liter Hydroplane Racing.