The 7 Coolest Things You Missed If You Weren’t at the First Ever ‘Friday Fix’ [PHOTOS]
Our first-ever Friday Fix featuring Too Slim & The Taildraggers was a success! Hundreds of people came and it was a real fun party. I had the privilege of introducing the groups and throwing the T-shirts! If you weren’t able to join us check out what you missed below. This coming Friday’s show is local country band Brewer’s Grade.
1. The weather. It was a gorgeous night!
2. The food! Gourmet Soul, Between the Buns, Henry’s and Hometown Hoagies were keeping the crowd happy.
3. Shaved ice! I didn’t see anyone who DIDN’T have shaved ice. Check out Faith Martin and Bob Keefe in the back ground warming up the crowd.
4. The crowd! What a good bunch of folks. They came early to see Faith Martin and Bob Keefe and stayed the whole time. By the end of the show hundreds of people had passed through the park enjoying all or some of the show. People were respectful of one another and it was just a great community party.
5. The Kids Area. Legends Casino brought throwing discs for the kids. A-One Refrigeration and Heating brought yo-yos and sponsored the bouncing house. Even the food was kid-friendly.
6. The Beer Garden. This place was PACKED! We’ll expand it for this week’s show for sure. Ice Harbor and Bud provided the brews.
7. The hogs. A good many people rid to the concert and it was like a little bike show in the back of the park.